By the time we arrived in Orlando, we had time to eat dinner and then we settled in for the night.

Waiting for the Disney Bus.
Riding on the Disney Bus to Downtown Disney. Notice the black sweater I started the day with.Sunday, the 17th, we headed to Downtown Disney to walk around. I didn't pack well for myself. So, I stopped in at Mickey's Mart where everything is $10 and under. I found a sleeveless shirt that I changed out for a black sweater I had strated the day with.

Next, we headed to Disney's Boardwalk to see if we could get into the ESPN Club. The line was so long, Jimmy gave up on seeing the Packers play Detroit. We ate lunch at the Big River Grille & Brewing Works. We were able to eat outdoors along the boardwalk.

My steal of a deal shirt $9.99 from Mickey's Mart.

James sitting in Mickey's gloved hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment