Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Dealing...
It has been a while since I have updated. It hasn't been because there isn't new things to report. It's just that some of the new things aren't sitting well with me. Since becoming sick in January with the stomach virus, my milk production never returned to its normal productivity. I really had wanted to feed James breastmilk for at least six months. Well, nature has decided differently. James has transitioned to drinking formula during the day when I am away and then I offer him the opportunity to nurse when I return. So we have gone to 90% formula and 10% breastmilk. It makes me sad that I am unable to provide him with more. I hope that the 2-3 times a day that he does nurse will still provide him with some health benefits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment