Yes, that's right folks...James finally cut his first tooth. It broke through the lower gum about a week ago and is slowly working its way up. He has been pretty good about it. He is chewing on everything but that has been going on for quite a while now. It is hard to see and I will try to take a better picture today but it is on the bottom center/right side of his mouth. If you click on the picture a larger one will open and you can see it better that way.
James knows how to clap and will do it when you say YEAH or patty cake. He also has been putting his arms over his head. Jimmy is trying to get him to associate that with the word TOUCHDOWN.
I have been feeling pretty crappy since about 4 weeks ago when we found out that I am pregnant with baby #2. The sickness starts when I wake up in the morning and pretty much hangs around all day long. The worst time of the day is usually between 7pm-9:30pm when I go to sleep. I have gone to bed a night or two with the trash can by the side of the bed. I can't wait for the first trimester to be over so hopefully this sickness will go away.
I go on Monday for my first official OB appt. I am pretty sure that I will get another ultrasound that day and have bloodwork done. I will update with a new u/s picture if one is taken on Monday.
The countdown is on. I only have 9 days left of teaching until summer vacation. It can't go by fast enough. This year has been my most challenging class. I hope that next year is better. Three of the teachers that I work with are just about to deliver babies. Two are due this month and one is due at the beginning of July. So, I will probably be visiting them over the summer.
James and I will be coming up to New England between June 12 and June 27. We hope to see many of you while we are there.
No comments:
Post a Comment