So, on Monday I went to get Conner's 10 month pictures taken. James came along too and they did get some cute shots. They were training on the day that I went there so we had to wait which was a first. Usually we have been taken on time. Being that we waited I was very surprised that James did so well. He actually was the most cooperative that he has been in quite in a while.
Since they were running a promotion on their collections we were unable to use any coupons which really ticked me off. I ended up spending twice as much money for less pictures. If I can't use coupons the next time I will not be going there again!
Anyway, here is what was taken.





















1 comment:
A first for me . . . I see Auntie Missy there in young Conner! James is the perfect mix of both you and Jimmy. Cute shots!
I can't believe how big Conner is, and how long his hair is getting. Man, kids grow up so fast!
Post a Comment