Friday, September 18, 2009

Self-Bathing

I was changing Shannen's diaper this morning when I heard laughing and the sound of water running coming from the boys' bathroom. I finished diapering Shannen as quickly as I could(I don't think all of her clothes made it back on her). I ran to the bathroom where I found Conner perched atop the yellow chair at the sink. It appears he decided to shower himself this morning without taking off his clothes.

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Boys will be boys! I recall a similar incident with my Anders. It's a wild ride, isn't it? I wouldn't have missed it for the world! I know you feel that way too.

I know you're (said like a new englander!) wicked busy, but we need more posts and pictures, woman!

Megan Murtaugh said...

It sure is a wild ride! No dull moments around here.

Hmm...you should talk about posts and pictures.

I have some in the works. Once they are posted you'll see why it takes so long for a new oneto show up.

Erin said...

Too cute! Mia prefers to get her step stool and make a mess in the kitchen sink.

Murphy's Law said...

Yep, I'm guilty too. This working thing is slowly killing me off. I don't love it. :(

When you're not home to take pictures, there's rarely anything to post about. Boohoo.