We went this evening to our favorite photographer at JCP to have some maternity pictures taken. I am very happy with the way they turned out. As soon as I receive a copy of photos, I will post them here for everyone to see. My favorite is James hugging my big ol' baby belly. There is a really nice one of the three of us(four if you count the baby in belly).
Check out the new video of James! Click on the link to the right that says James' Montages, you will be redirected to another website. Then click on the video that says On His Own.
2 comments:
Well look at that! Congratulations, Baby James.
And LOOK OUT Momma! Fun times headed your way. heheheh!
I am enjoying every minute of it! It is very exciting and interesting to see what new things need to be James proofed. He is almost tall enough to open doors. We will need a latch for the door at the top of our stairs to keep this dare devil up and not down.
Post a Comment