James and I both had Dr. appointments today. We started with James' 15 month well visit. He was weighed for the first time today on the big kid scale. He tipped it at 23lbs, 1oz and measured 31 1/4" in length. James showed off his walking skills to the Dr too. He doesn't need to be seen again until he is 18months old-February.
My appointment was pretty uneventful. I gained one lb since Thursday. No new dilation or anything. My Group B test was negative, not that I understand why I need to have that test since I have to have a c-section. They gave me some paperwork to bring with me when I check in next week and I picked up the birth certificate form to fill out and that was it.
The next time I see the Dr will be in the OR when we meet our second baby boy. Only one more week to go.
1 comment:
I would like to add an entry in the measurements of Jimmy and Megan,s new bay. My guess is 8lbs. 11oz, 20.0" Hope your little one is just a wonderfull addition to your family.
Aunt Gerry
Post a Comment