Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Survived!

...the first week of school. If you were wondering. Conner was pretty good at night. We even had 2 nights where he did a 7 hour stretch of sleep! Of course we did have one night that he won and I finally climbed into the recliner in the living room with him to get some sleep from midnight to 4:30am. Coffee helped me through that day!

James is now 17 months. He is getting a cold and was up at 5:30 this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep. Why on a Saturday? Why not Monday thru Friday?

Conner isn't even 2 months old yet and he is weighing in around 14 pounds. He is really long and will probably be in 6-9 month clothing by next weekend. I can't believe how fast he is growing.


This was taken yesterday.
Conner was on his belly and successfully pushed himself over onto his back.

No comments: