This is a picture of my favorite pet ever! She wandered away from my condo over a year ago while my parents were living there. My mom was walking in the neighborhood yesterday and found her sitting in a yard that had a water dish left out. After asking around about her, she found out that Sassy had arrived on their street and went from house to house but didn't belong to anyone. My mom brought her home to her house and hopefully she will still be there when I bring the kids up there tomorrow morning.
2 comments:
Wow Meg, how can you be sure it's her? That's amazing if it is. I hope she sticks around now! Can they put her inside? Welcome home, Sassy!
I am not sure if it is her or not. She has been outsidefor quite a while and her coat is pretty dingy. I brushed her for a good 15 minutes today and got a lot of loose hair off of her. A little brushing each day and she just might clean up to be her. I will have to get back to you on the true identity.
Post a Comment