of school that is. Only 9 more days to go. Eight days for me. I am taking tomorrow off so Jimmy and I can go visit a private school here in town. I can't believe we are thinking about schools already. James will turn 2 this summer and we are thinking towards next summer when we will most likely enroll him in Pre-K. He is into everything he shouldn't be. Well, at least things I don't think he should be in but I am female so I don't nor do I try to understand the male mind. So, with that being said James loves to explore the toilet. He loves to flush it,(even when there isn't anything in it to be flushed) open and close- no make that slam the lid. A couple of weeks ago we bought James his second toy. We purchased a playset for him and eventually Conner will play on it too. Probably sooner than I know. James didn't take long to figure out how to climb up and go down the slide. We have it inside so that we can use it in anytime. We won't have to worry about the summer heat or rain storms. It is in an air conditioned unit not far from our house. Conner even has a playset that is his size. It is a saucer that my friend Erin let us borrow. He loves all of the different musical songs it plays.







Conner is growing up soooooo fast. He is now sitting unsupported for long periods of time and wants to grab everything and put it in his mouth. One of the sweetest moments I have experienced with both of our boys happened last night. Conner was playing in his saucer in the living room and James was playing near him. James, out of the blue, walks over to Conner with one of the trucks that Aunt Gerry and Uncle Terry brought for them on their last visit to FL and gave it to Conner. Then he went over and got the other truck for himself. It was definitely a Hallmark moment. I am sure that this time next year the interaction between the two of them with those trucks will be very different. They need to slow down.

We went to a local park on Saturday with my friend Ginny. She took James into the water park area and he had a blast. Here are some pictures. We went again today. Jimmy and I took both of the boys in. Of course, I forgot the camera today. I will bring it the next time we go which will be in two weeks when we go to Mia's birthday party.

Now here is what every mom wishes for:
No comments:
Post a Comment