Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Way Too Cute!

Conner went for his 6 month pictures last Wednesday. Since James wasn't cooperative when we went to get Mother's Day shots I brought him too. I have to say they are adorable! See for yourself.

So which kid is bigger? The one on the left or the one on the right? I had a tough time seeing that. James is weighing in around 25lbs these days and Conner is closing in on him at 20lbs!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!...I see Conner is taking after Auntie and will be towering over his older sibling shortly:) I won't be long before there is payback for all the hitting and eye poking from the early days.

Murphy's Law said...

Aw, what happy kiddos! Cute stuff!

Anders is my big boy too. Not sure on weight, but he must be a few more than 20. My 3.5 year old was 29 at last check!

It'll be fun to have the kids together this summer!

Louise said...

Megan, They're beautiful!!