Friday, July 27, 2007

21 Weeks

We are at 21 weeks. More than half way through to baby#2. I had another ultrasound today to check my cervical length. The Dr I saw was not crazy about the length. It was shorter than the one taken 2 weeks ago. So, I go back in another 2 weeks for another ultrasound to recheck the length again. If it shortens any more, she mentioned the possibilty of not allowing me to start back to work on Aug 13. If it stays the same then they will continue to monitor me.




Here are new belly pictures and also some pictures of our first cutie!



Am I a cutie pie or what?




I can't hear you...





Is that Dumbo or James Joseph?




James watching his favorite TV show-The Backyardigans!




1 comment:

Megan Murtaugh said...

Lau,

Here are 2 posts to satisfy you! Good luck with the bike ride tomorrow. I hope you have comfortable riding weather and that you raise lots of money for Marshall's Miles.

Meg