Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Recent Pictures For You

Napping the other day.



Coming to attack the camera.


Here James decided to help with the laundry.


He is great at taking things out of the basket but he never puts anything in the basket...TYPICAL MALE!




Lunch today consisted of rigatoni and meatsauce.



Look at that BIG boy sitting at the dining room table. Where did my little baby go?



Drinking out of his new BIG boy cup.



Dessert was fresh cut apple.



Ok, I never posted belly pictures this early with James but as you can see I am starting to poke out already. I was warned that you start to show earlier with your second. I just didn't think it would be this early. These two pictures are from this past Saturday when I was 18 weeks and 2 days.


These pictures are the first belly pictures we took when I was pregnant with James. I was 21 weeks 1 day. You are correct if you think my 18 week pictures for this pregnancy show me bigger than the 21 week pictures with James. YIKES! I hope I don't end up looking like a beached whale by the end.







No comments: