Wednesday, July 11, 2007

OB Visit & Ultrasound

The ultrasound technician and OB I saw today both said everything looks great. All the measurements that were taken shows that the baby is just right. For those of you wondering...the baby's feet were covering the genital area so even if we wanted to know what we are having you couldn't tell. The baby was sucking her/his thumb during the ultrasound and was pretty cooperative for all the pictures and measurements. I remember that James used to flip and flop all over the place making it a little difficult to get measurements.


Here are 2 ultrasound pictures from today- 19 weeks, 1 day is what they tell me I am at. I guess I don't know how to calculate it correctly and neither does the computer ticker that I have on the bottom of the screen. I don't put myself at 19 weeks until tomorrow. Can anyone explain how you really figure out the exact week and day?




1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

Ahem . . . 17 days and counting! Just sayin'!