We went for our weekly visit today. I am officially FULL TERM-37 weeks. I informed the Dr that I cannot promise to be on my best behavior anymore. Five weeks at home on restricted activity has been too long!
Everything is status quo. The only thing up is my weight- 3lbs from last week. That is a grand total of 25lbs so far. I gained 30lbs with James. We still have about 11 days to go.
So with that said we thought we would poll the audience for guesses on weight and length. Just a reminder of James' measurements when he was born- 8lbs, 7oz. 20 in. Since we already have a scheduled delivery date and estimated time of birth- 11/27 around 7:30am, we aren't polling for that. You can enter your guess by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of this post or you can email me and I will enter it for you.
Guesses have been moved to the top right hand side of this webpage.
10 comments:
I think the baby will weigh 9 lbs and be 21 inches long.
Monique
Steve's guess 8lbs 12oz. 20.5" long
7lbs., 11 oz.; 21 in.
Allison B. 8lbs. 5oz, 19 1/2in long
I need a name to go with the anonymous guess posted at 4:07pm on 11/16.
9 lbs, 2 oz and 20.5"
Oops, sorry. That last guess is Erin's.
Kate's guess 8lbs 9oz, 21"
Aunt Sis's guess: 8lbs, 4oz; 19"
MeGan!!!!!!
ThanKs for the uPdaTe!!! I'm so glaD aLL is going weLL!!!! LoVe the piCs...Jenny was here and we got to see them Friday!!!!
So My gueSS for the faNtaStic nEw MurTaugh is...
8 lbs. 1 oZ! 19"
Go0d LuCK!!!
Can't wait to see the new baBypiCs!!!!!
Post a Comment