Our day began when we left the hotel at 10:00am with a bus ride including a transfer and then a monorail ride to the Magic Kingdom, arrival time 11:15am. This was the first time that we brought the boys to the Magic Kingdom.
on the monorailWe met Mark, Laurie, Murphy and Anders at the park. The first ride that we headed to was called Goofy's Barn Stormer. It was a roller coaster for kids. I stood in line with James and Conner. When we got up to the coaster to get on I found out that either both kids could ride together and I would ride alone or one of the kids would have to ride alone. James decided that he wanted to ride alone so Conner and I would ride together. James sat in front of Conner and I so I was unable to see whether he was enjoying the ride or hating it. When we got to the end of the ride I had to practically tear them out of the coaster. Neither one of them wanted to get off so with a lot of convincing I persauded them back to wait in line again for another ride. This time the Potter's joined us. Murphy and James rode together. James and Murphy wanted to keep riding so Laurie waited in line again with them while the rest of us went to look for Mickey Mouse. We found him and got our pictures taken with him and Minnie.
James & Murphy on Rollercoaster

Anders with Mickey & Minnie

James & MurphyWe hit up It's a Small World and all of the kids we mesmerized by the attraction. We rode on the Pecos Bill Train. Conner found Pooh's Playground complete with water feature. It was a little chilly for them to play in the water so they were close to mutiny when we carted them out of the play area.
This night we went to Buma's, a restaurant at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I got a personal tour of the buffet stations from the chef. She told me how each dish was prepared and what items were egg, peanut and fish free for Conner to eat. I couldn't believe the length she went to educate me so that Conner could eat safely.
During dinner, James needed to use the bathroom so Jimmy took him. He had James standing up on top of the urinal in the men's room when James let out a loud noise from his rear end. James says to Jimmy, "I think it's more than pee!" LOL! Oh, the joys of boys!
After dinner, Laurie and I took the kids for a walk around the hotel and then let them play in our hotel rooms while Jimmy and Mark socialized at the bar. We got a picture of all 5 kids together.

Later that night, Conner was being a night owl so Jimmy took him for a walk around the hotel. Conner visited Buma over and over again to play the drums. Every time the girls there would laugh because he would hit along all of the drums and then take off running again. He did this several times. When Jimmy would think he was getting tired they would head back to our room. Just as they neared the door Conner would throw himself down on the floor and start crying.
This night we went to Buma's, a restaurant at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I got a personal tour of the buffet stations from the chef. She told me how each dish was prepared and what items were egg, peanut and fish free for Conner to eat. I couldn't believe the length she went to educate me so that Conner could eat safely.
During dinner, James needed to use the bathroom so Jimmy took him. He had James standing up on top of the urinal in the men's room when James let out a loud noise from his rear end. James says to Jimmy, "I think it's more than pee!" LOL! Oh, the joys of boys!
After dinner, Laurie and I took the kids for a walk around the hotel and then let them play in our hotel rooms while Jimmy and Mark socialized at the bar. We got a picture of all 5 kids together.

Later that night, Conner was being a night owl so Jimmy took him for a walk around the hotel. Conner visited Buma over and over again to play the drums. Every time the girls there would laugh because he would hit along all of the drums and then take off running again. He did this several times. When Jimmy would think he was getting tired they would head back to our room. Just as they neared the door Conner would throw himself down on the floor and start crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment