Monday, April 19, 2010
Cleaning House
Well, not in the sense that you are thinking. We have been experiencing some difficulties lately with our one of our early steps providers that sees Conner. She plays down any of the situations I share with her about Conner as though I should just chalk it up to typical two year old behavior. I guess she doesn't believe me because he doesn't display these behaviors when she is at our house. She has only seen him in the mornings after he has just gotten up for the day in a safe comfortable environment where she hasn't taxed him by engaging him in anything that he didn't initiate first. It wasn't until a friend of hers was looking to fill her caseload that she got on board with our request for OT services. It appeared to Jimmy and I that unless something was her idea then it wasn't worth pursuing. Needless to say a couple other things happened over the past week that about put me over the edge. So, out with that unsupportive provider and hopefully in with a new supportive provider whom I will make sure schedules visits in the afternoon when we experience some of the worst behaviors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment