
Poor little guy was supposed to wear black shoes for the night performance but after wearing a brand new pair for the matinee his feet were so sore I could barely get his sneakers back on him. He was a trooper!
This "Spring Fling" is his schools biggest fundraiser of the year(they raise over $20,000 this year). They have a silent auction of baskets and other items to raise money to supplement funding. We bid on an afternoon at the park with his teacher and a friend of his choice. We won it and he thought that his teacher was taking him to the park right then and there. We teased his teacher and told her that he wanted to bring Conner as his "friend" She laughed and said "friend not sibling". I reassured her that I wouldn't do that to her. James did finally decide to choose someone from his class. I hope they have a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment