Thursday, June 24, 2010
A BIG Meeting
Today, I went to the School District with the teacher I will be co-teaching with this year and the principal of our school. We had to meet with a committee to explain exactly what we plan on doing this school year and answer any questions they had about our plan. It seems like a formality which at first we thought might hinder us from actually being able to job share our position. As far as we could tell from the events today it looks like we will be able to do it. So, I will be working for two full weeks in August and then I will teach on Mondays. After the teacher I am working with returns from maternity leave, I will be teaching two days a week, Monday and Fridays. Now, to find a babysitter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope everything is going well with teaching. I've been thinking about you!
Post a Comment