Well, it is where we stayed for our honeymoon 5 years ago. Jimmy decided to surprise me with a return trip for our fifth anniversary. We enjoyed relaxing by the pool, eating at the different restaurants and catching up on some sleep. Jimmy took a nap every day we were there and still went to bed at a normal time. I worked on a paper for class most of the time that we were there but still managed to fit in a pedicure and massage.






2 comments:
How long did you guys stay? You probably didn't know what to do with yourselves without the kids!! lol
We were there from Thursday to Sunday. The plane ride home was tough. I think there had to be 10 little ones that boarded after us. As soon as we got home I went into their rooms to watch them sleep!
Post a Comment