I was sitting in the hallway on the floor playing with Shannen when I decided to stand her up about 2 ft away from me and let go to see if she would take a step forward. She has been standing up without holding onto anything a lot lately so I new she had to be close. Shannen not only took one step she took FOUR steps. I was cheering for her and hugging her when Jimmy walked through the door at the top of the stairs. He had an idea of what was going on since he could hear me cheering for Shannen at the bottom of the stairs(I was just a little excited). So, we had to show daddy what she could do. Jimmy sat on the floor and I stood her up and let go so he could see her in action. She took about five steps and fell into his arms. Then Jimmy turned her around and sent her back in my direction. We are so excited that we got to witness her first independent steps. We both were afraid we would miss it since we are heading out of town on Thursday for four days to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary. Here is a short clip of her walking
1 comment:
You need to update your blog I also need the walking video on here as I can't access it at work and have to be the proud auntie and show co-workers.
Post a Comment