Sunday, January 25, 2009

Catching up...

It has been quite a while since I have written anything. We have kept busy over the past week or so. I received a phone call from my OB's office to let me know that after my ultrasound was reviewed I still have a partial placenta praevia. They will check it with another ultrasound on my next visit in February. I don't think I mentioned this yet but I have been feeling our little baby girl move since December 30th. I noticed the fluttering when I was on the couch resting while the boys napped. She is active at night when I would like to go to sleep but since she isn't too big yet it isn't too distracting. Other than some pain in my hips and sacral area I have been feeling fine. I have been going to the chiropractor at least once a week for adjustments to help with the discomfort. I was even lucky enough this week to get a massage since my mom was at our house with the kids.

We went to an outside playdate on Friday, January 16th to Manatee Park. Since it was pretty chilly that morning we saw a lot of manatees swimming in the water. There were even moms with their calves. I only got one picture of them with their snouts out of the water all of my other pictures I seemed to just miss them surfacing. Manatee Park January 2009

One thing the boys have been enjoying lately is playing in the corner cabinet in kitchen. We have relocated the large pots and crock pot that normally reside there. Here are some pictures of James trying to escape while Conner is furiously trying to get in. Also included are pictures of them playing in the drawer below the oven.(They do not get to play in it when we are cooking)
James wearing his "Hugh Heffner" pjs or so Jimmy thinks. The horse I heard clomping down the hallway the other day turned out to be my son in my boots! James doing his impression of Alex the Lion from Madagascar(see the movie on the TV in the background). On Monday, January 19th I took James to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. He lasted for an hour and twenty minutes. I thought that was pretty good especially because he didn't nap that day. He liked the elephants the best and kept asking for them after they left the ring.

3 comments:

louandmelissa said...

Way too cute!

Jenny G said...

Megan,
Thinking of you and hoping the previa is uneventful.

That's great you are feeling her kick you. Make sure to get more sleep now...before those kicks keep you up :)

The photos of the boys in the kitchen in their new fort..made me giggle!

Anonymous said...

Wow my nephews are almost a month older then your last blog I wonder what they look like? HaHa...I know you are also almost a month more preggers!