Thursday, January 15, 2009

Puke in Paradise

Monday morning Conner had an appointment at 8:30am at the allergist for testing. I got about halfway there looked in my rearview mirror and saw something very unsettling in the backseat. Conner was projectile vomiting! I quickly pulled over to make sure he was ok. My one fear is that he will aspirate or choke. Luckily I had a towel in the car that I usually hang in the window by Conner when the sun is shining in his face. I used that to clean him up as best as I could and then decided our trip for that morning was going to be cut short. I had an extra set of clothes in the car but not an extra carseat. I have no idea why he got sick. He ate his normal breakfast of cheerios and drank a bottle. The only thing that I can think of is that I took him in the car too soon after he ate. Another thought occured to me too. He may suffer from motion sickness just like his mommy. Poor kid can he catch a break on something!

No comments: