Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun at the Firehouse!

Today we headed to the local firehouse for a presentation that I organized for the mother's group I belong to. The kids watched a short video on fire safety, we toured the firehouse and the kids received fire chief hats, badges and coloring books. During the tour the kids got to sit in a real fire truck. James really enjoyed this visit. Conner did too but he kept taking his own tour away from the rest of the group. Luckily, Pa Conners came with us and he was Conner's shepherd most of the time.
While we were out in the garade bay, the boys both wanted to climb the stairs to the loft area. They were not happy when Pa blocked their access to the steps.

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

I love the "shepherd" comment! Your dad looks great. Good to see him keeping up with the energy of 2 young boys!

Aunite Missy said...

So funny how miserable the boys look and dad is smiling ear to ear! Pa Conners laying down the law!!!

Megan Murtaugh said...

I didn't realize the look on their faces till I got home and transferred the pictures to my computer. What a priceless shot!