That is the life of the boys these days. Conner started crawling on Thursday last week and loves his new found freedom. James throws fits over just about anything and everything these days. His most recent fit was this morning. He didn't like the shirt I picked for him and kept pulling it up trying to tell me to take it off. I finally caved in and went down to his room and got a different shirt. Grandma Sugie(Murtaugh) was taking him to story time this morning at the library as I had to take Conner back to the allergist. I didn't want James to be in a foul mood when she came to pick him up.
Conner's visit at the allergist went well. He has gained about 1/2lb since last week. He weighed in at 23lbs, 1oz. He is a load! He smiled for the doctor and when the doctor laid him on the exam table he opened his mouth so that the doctor could look in with his light. He even let the doctor use his light to look up his nose without complaint. It looks like he has a sinus infection. So, we will try antibiotics and if he doesn't improve over the next 5 days then I am to call. Otherwise we go back in 10 days to check to see if he is completely better.
Below is video from this morning. You can see Conner shuffle crawling, as I call it, and James in the second half of the video is crying pulling up his shirt to get it off. He is our drama king right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment