Here are the boys today. We were sitting on the floor by the slider so I started taping Conner since he is moving so much more and then James decided to join us. After I hit the stop button, I was laughing hysterical!
James doesn't always share with his little brother. Most of the time he is taking toys away from Conner not giving them to him. It isn't because he wants to play with the toys either. He just takes them away so Conner can't play with them.
2 comments:
That's cute! I love the spontaneous moments that happen when there are kids around. The crash was cute, but the sharing was my favorite part.
Hey James, can you teach Murphy how to share with her little brother?
James doesn't always share with his little brother. Most of the time he is taking toys away from Conner not giving them to him. It isn't because he wants to play with the toys either. He just takes them away so Conner can't play with them.
Post a Comment