Thursday, September 11, 2008

Story Time

On Monday, I thought I would venture out with both boys to Story Time at the library. I decided against bringing the stroller in because James has an obsession with pushing it and running anything/anyone over that gets in his way. We had to return a book that he had from his visit the previous week with Grandma Sugie. James dropped the book in the return slot and then turned to me, put his hands up in the air and said, "Hold me". I tried to explain to him that I was holding Conner because he couldn't walk yet and that when we got into the story room I could hold him when I put Conner down. Well, that wasn't good enough for him. He started to cry and scream, "Up, hold!" Before he caused any more of a scene than necessary I tried to corral him out the door and back to the car. He cried all the way to the car, and all the way home in the car. We will try again next week. This time Conner will stay home with Grandma Sugie. Have I mentioned yet that TWO(yrs) is great!

No comments: