James, Conner and I went and saw Aaron play soccer on Saturday. We were hoping to get there for Mikayla's game but we didn't make it. We will try this week. James had great time running and chasing after Aaron, Mikayla and their friend Tyler. Thet also kicked and threw a soccer ball. I can't believe that I didn't think to bring the camera with me. That would have been fantastic video footage. Aftwards we went to Applebees for lunch. Both boys did exceptionally well considering it was during their normal nap time.
Sunday, Tristan, Logan and Mason spent the day with us. Kate and Bryon both had to work. It was great having Tristan with us. He is 12 and great with the boys. They love jumping and climbing all over him. I got a taste of what it would be like to have 4 little ones. The only time I sat down was when I was changing diapers! It seemed liked as soon as I was cleaned up from breakfast it was time to start making lunch. I did get some cleaning down but it was very minimal.
Look very carefully at this picture of Conner napping. Ifyou look along his back you will see a green and yellow spot this is his leg. Yes, he fell asleep sitting up and folded in half.
James enjoyed velvet cake for dessert after our pot roast dinner on Sunday. There was plenty of evidence left behind.
These next ones are from last week. James loves the mop bucket. Last night Jimmy said he put his blanket inside the bucket(no water was in it...give us a little credit we don't let him play with it when there is water in it) then proceeded to grab Conner's left arm and tried to pull him into the bucket. He groaned for the effort but was not successful. He then said, "Con, Con, Con!" Jimmy told him there was absolutely no way Con was going in the bucket.

No comments:
Post a Comment