Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pump It Up!!!

I don't know if I mentioned it or not yet but I joined a mom's group that I found online through Meetup.com. It is called Mamapalooza. I have gone to 3 events so far. I went to a swim playdate with both boys last Friday at one of the mama's houses. The moms that I met there made me feel welcome and very comfortable to hang out with them.


This Tuesday, I took James to Pump It Up. This was a very active indoor inflatable bounce house obstacle course maze. If you have one in your area go and check it out! James did so well. He ran and climbed all over. I had a very hard time keeping up with him and I have my battle scars from my efforts. I didn't know what the group's policy was on taking pictures so I didn't take too many. There is just one of James in a Little Tikes car and then 2 or 3 of the inflatables. The next time we go I will take more pictures.

The third event that I went to was last night. One of the mama's hosted a mama's movie night. We watched "What Happens in Vegas" with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kucher. I did laugh at watching the movie, but I think I laughed more at all the hilarious comments the other mamas made while we were watching it.


In the afternoon, on Tuesday, I was putting something away in the drawer under the oven when I noticed that it had lots of crumbs in it. I told James to go and get the vacuum. He went down the hallway opened the closet, got it out and wheeled it down the hall. I plugged it in and said get to work(hehehe). Here is a video of him hard at work(well for part of the time). Did I mention he also does laundry?



No comments: