Thursday, April 09, 2009

30 Weeks, 6 Days

April 2, 2009
Today I went to an OB appt. They checked my iron which was a little low...no surprise there. With every pregnancy I have had low iron in the last trimester. I hope it doesn't get as bad as when I delivered Conner. It took me almost 6 months to get my iron back up to the correct level after he was born. That was no picnic with 2 kids and it won't be any better with 3 kids. Bring on the steak dinners and spinach!!!!

No ultrasound was scheduled today. Weighed in with another 5 pounds added(oops that's 2.5lbs/wk) to the positive side making my pregnancy weight gain a total of 12 pounds. At the rate I am gaining, I just might make it to the 30lb mark like I did with both boys. The baby gains the most weight in the third trimester. I return on April 15th for my next ultrasound. If I get any decent pictures I will post them. The last couple of times we haven't gotten anything noteworthy.

No comments: