Four weeks from today, we will be holding our newest family member.
James, Conner and I started out our day going to the park with Meredith. She is one of the mom's I met through the mom's group I joined. She offered to take some maternity pictures of me. I have been very excited to do this but sad also because this is my last pregnancy. So I want to capture it forever. She got some great shots today. We(all 4 of us) are meeting Meredith this coming Sunday for family shots. I have only gotten to see a handful of what was taken today and I am anxiously awaiting more. Here are a few for you to see too:


5 comments:
Your pictures are beautiful! You look great!
Those are nice Megan. You look SO GOOD with a little meat on your bones! I always thought you were too skinny in a non-pregnant state. I think pregnancy suits you beautifully! Gorgeous pics!
Beautiful shots! I can't wait to see more!
GreaT piCs MeGan!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!
16 lbs??? I'm at 30lbs. with 10 weeks left!! Although, I can't envy you for being sick. As Erik tells everybody, the minute I pee on the stick and see a positive sign, I automatically gain 10 lbs. Isn't he such a nice husband? Anyway, you look great while I sit here looking like a beached whale. Hmmm, doesn't quite seem fair. You look great!
Post a Comment