Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Little Girl

Wednesday, April 15th, I had an ultrasound appointment and doctor appointment to check up on our little girl. As promised here are some ultrasound pictures. The first one is a portrait shot and the second one is of one of her feet.

I gained one more pound for a grand total of 13lbs. My iron level went up since the last visit but still isn't at the minimum normal level. Hopefully when I return for the next visit in 2 weeks it will be back to normal. Everything looks good so far. They estimated her weight at around 4lbs. This is less than what Conner was estimated to be at 31/32 weeks. So with that being said, let the guessing begin! If you'd like to submit your guess for her weight and length at birth either leave a comment with this post or email me at meganmurtaugh@cs.com. Mine is already posted. I am thinking that she will be the smallest baby of the three...not that a 7lb baby is small but when you have an 8 1/2lber and one just shy of 9lbs, seven could be considered small.

I return next Thursday, April 30th for a Dr visit. My next and I think last ultrasound will be on May 14th.

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

My guess is 7lb 9oz, 20in long

Auntie Missy said...

Yeah right you don't have small babies! She will be at least 8lbs.

My guess...8lbs 2oz 21in long

I am hanging onto the receipts for the newborn clothes, in case she grows out of them before she is born. haha

Erin said...

I agree, you don't have babies under 8 lbs!! I think your guess is just wishful thinking. I'll say 8 lbs, 3 oz. and 21 inches.

Auntie Missy said...

Since Erin is not original and had to use my weight and length but changing it only by 1 oz, I get the credit for her guess too. Hahaha!!!!