Thursday, April 30, 2009
What's Up Doc?
On Monday, both boys went to the eye doctor. Conner for a check-up and James for his first visit. The Dr said that Conner's astigmatism has gotten significantly better than it was a year ago. It still isn't affecting his vision which is great. James we found out also has a drooping eyelid like Conner but his is very slight and that is probably why we hadn't noticed it before. James' droopy lid is the right one and Conner's is the left one. When I took out a baby picture that I had in my wallet of James for the Dr to see I noticed it then. James has an astigmatism too and the Dr said it slightly affects his vision but nothing to be concerned about yet. Funny how I didn't notice before. Both boys return in 6 months again. Luckily they don't have to be dilated then just a vision check. Jimmy accompanied us to the visit. There is no way I could have handled that one solo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment