
The weeks are flying by. I can't believe that Shannen is 4 weeks old already. She has become much more alert during the day in the last week. The last two nights have been rough. Tuesday night she was awake for almost 2 hours in the middle of the night. Last night we couldn't get her to sleep. Jimmy ended up by putting her in the stroller and walking around the property with her for a while. He finally got her to sleep rocking her in the recliner in the living room. I am so thankful that Jimmy is willing to help out because I was able to get about 4 hours of sleep. Conner woke up crying around 4:30. He had a low temp when he went to sleep and so we gave him some
Tylenol. He needed another dose of
Tylenol at 4:30. At 5:30 he back up. It was too hot in the boys' room so Jimmy took Conner into our bed with him. He fell back to sleep in there and didn't get up until 9:00. It seems that he is fever free now and back to his mischievous self! Jimmy and I are both thinking about trying to rig up a caffeine IV to stay awake today.
No comments:
Post a Comment