Shannen for the most part has been sleeping 2-4 hour stretches, waking up to nurse for 15-30 minutes and then going back to sleep again. We have had just a handful of nights where she has wanted to nurse continuously and any attempt I make at putting her to sleep is rewarded with a loud screaming/crying serenade. Last night happened to be one of those nights. Luckily for me, Jimmy took her at about 12:30 till 2:30 so I could get a little cat nap. Then I ended up sleeping on the couch with her for the rest of the night. It has been a long day. I did get a special treat though...James decided to take a nap today. I can't remember the last time he took a nap. Since Shannen wasn't sleeping I used that quiet time to call some friends that I haven't spoken to in a couple of weeks.
1 comment:
She is sooo cute. We can't wait to see you guys on Friday. Every time Mia sees the cup Conner borrowed at her birthday party, she says, "Conner's cup?" And today we went to Toys R Us and for some reason she thought James and Conner were there. She'll be excited Friday!!
Post a Comment