During the last two weeks, it has been really nice to have visitors stop by. I love having the opportunity to socialize with adults. Two reoccurring visitors are my friend Jenny and her son Tyler. I look forward to their visits now. It is great for the boys to get to interact(a.k.a. share their toys) with someone else as well. Hopefully we will be getting out of the house again soon. I am not sure when I will feel brave enough to venture out with all of them but I am getting stir crazy being home.
1 comment:
We look forward to coming over too! I'll have to check with you to see what day next week is good. Can't wait! Have a good weekend. I hope you get more sleep too!
Let me know if you want to do a "test run" with venturing out with the three. You can come over here and/or Tyler and I can tag along and I can try to help keep the boys within eye gaze and fingers grasp :)
Post a Comment