Monday, June 15, 2009

On the Mend

I had my 2 week post partum appointment today. Nothing exceptional to report besides the fact that I am no longer taking any pain medication. I still have some back pain but that is most likely from bad posture while standing/sitting holding Shannen. I need to work on that. I can't wait to start exercising to strengthen my core muscles again. That will definitely help alleviate my back pain.

Here is my favorite OB with all of our babies that he delivered.
James
Conner
Shannen
Notice the artwork in the background hasn't changed in the last 3 years and neither has the Doc's uniform.

3 comments:

Auntie Missy said...

Those are great pictures were they all taken around the same check-up? Just amazed at how much larger Conner looks then his bro and sis. I know he was almost 2 lbs. larger then Shannen, but don't remember him being that much larger then James.

Megan Murtaugh said...

Yes, all of these pictures were taken at my 2 week post partum visit. So, roughly they are all the same age in the pictures. Funny how much bigger Conner looks than James and Shannen. Did you notice how much James and Shannen look alike too?

Auntie Missy said...

Yes they look so much alike. You and Bro in-law made 3 cute babies!