Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bye Bye Diapers?

My day started at 3:30am with a nursing wake-up call from Shannen. Got her back to bed around 4:30am. Jimmy was up around 5:00am because he is doing service hours at James' school. At about 5:30am James woke up crying because he peed in the bed. So much for trying to put him to bed in underwear instead of a diaper. He thought he was going to argue with me about putting a diaper on. He didn't have a choice because I was bringing him into my bed to go back to sleep. He tossed and turned for a while before nodding back off to sleep. So, I was figuring 2 more hours of sleep. NOT! Shannen woke up at 6:30am for another feeding. On my way to put her back down to sleep Conner woke up which in turn woke her back up and since I was down by my room, Shannen's crying woke James up too. What I wouldn't give for one night of uninterrupted sleep!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

Oh, dear. Megan, I feel for you. One day, you will almost forget these sleepless nights. Promise :)