Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Smarty Pants

James is loving school. Every day he comes home and sings a new song he has learned at school. So far we have heard the Days of the Week, Where is Thumbkin, Peanut Butter & Jelly, the Cleanup Song, and most recently he has begun to recite the Pledge of Alligiance.


When I picked James up the other day his teacher told me she began assessments to get a baseline of what the kids know. She said that James knows almost all of his letters and he knows the most out of any other kid in his class. She also said he's the youngest...that part I was pretty sure of since he only turned 3 ten days before school started.


I am glad that we decided to send him to school this year. He looks forward to going to class every morning. Let's hope his positive attitude continues.

No comments: