Ok, I can't believe it but I finally finished 20 miles today at 6:30pm. It took me longer than my team but it was so nice to have them cheering me on when I dragged across the finish line. My feet and ankles are swollen and have blisters from the rain yesterday so I fell behind early in the day. But I didn't let it get me down. My inspirational thought of the day was "Bleep" it I'm not dead keep walkin! It worked.
I missed my nephew's b-day today so Happy Birthday James!
I need more emails tonight and tomorrow so keep them coming! Thank you again for supporting me! I thank those of you who have already donated. I have enclosed a link to my personal page, please take time when you have a moment to view it and I welcome all the support you can give me whether it is by a donation or an email full of encouragement (3 days at 20 miles a day, sleeping in a tent and not feeling 100% I will need it!).
http://08.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/BostonEvent?px=1563861&pg=personal&fr_id=1182&et=-Ti8vwSNlyDkUgAOS6McYA..&s_tafId=1338
Have a good weekend! Thank you, Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment