Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Clapping, Ladders and Bathroom Tales

I can't remember if I have posted that Conner learned to clap while we were in Orlando a week and a half ago or not. Anyway, he is very pleased with himself when he does clap. He smiles from ear to ear and often laughes, a deep belly laugh. Look very carefully below and you can see the two new teeth Conner has. The other picture is from the other day when we got out of the shower.
James decided he would help Daddy change the lightbulbs the other night. In our house the lightbulbs require a ladder for changing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing my boys grow...It is hard watching them grow up from a distance, but w/ the website (when you properly update it) and with me getting home at a some what resonable time to watch them on the web cam I almost feel like part of your family (meaning immediate home life at the house). Let's keep it going you guys mean the world to me! I look forward to each update and video call. T loves you!