Last Monday, Conner went for his 15month checkup at the doctor's. He weighed in at 27lbs, 10oz in a dry diaper. He measured 33in. I came across James' 18month sheet the other day and Conner already surpassed James' measurements at 18months which were 24.5lbs and 32in. So, Conner was in the 90th percentile for both weight and height. I asked about Conner's feet because they curve in and his doctor recommended shoes that have a straight design to them to help straighten his feet. No more slipper shoes for Conner. I have noticed a difference when he has the shoes on so I will work on having him wear the shoes for longer periods of time each day and hope that helps straighten his feet. He still has extreme flexibility from birth which hopefully will lessen over the next year and hopefully he will straigthen out so we don't have to see any specialists. Keep your fingers crossed.
On a side note, our ped now offers flouride varnish for teeth to help protect against cavities. While we were there I had the varnish put on James' teeth since he has a full set. We will wait on Conner till more of his teeth are in.
No comments:
Post a Comment