Last Saturday, when Jimmy finished with work we took the boys to a new park. Well, it isn't technically new. It is a park that was recently renovated and turned into a handicap accessible park. Instead of mulch or real grass there is turf grass so I don't have to worry about Conner eating dirt. All the structures are low to the ground and there are ramps to get onto everything. So Conner can crawl up onto the equipment and use the slides without assistance and James is pretty much free to explore as well. Afterwards we went to Perkins for dinner before heading to a hockey game.
Conner must be prepping for his big brother role because he has totally lost his baby look! His face looks a lot thinner - his baby pudge is gone! I can't believe how much older he looks since the last pics you posted. Is he the same size as James? The look it, but it's hard to tell in the pics. Hope you're doing well!
I thought Conner had slimmed down a bit too...not weight wise but I think he has gotten a little taller. He isn't quite the same height as James but he is getting closer. We go on Monday for his 15 month checkup. I will give you his stats then.
3 comments:
Hi Meg,
Conner must be prepping for his big brother role because he has totally lost his baby look! His face looks a lot thinner - his baby pudge is gone! I can't believe how much older he looks since the last pics you posted. Is he the same size as James? The look it, but it's hard to tell in the pics. Hope you're doing well!
I thought Conner had slimmed down a bit too...not weight wise but I think he has gotten a little taller. He isn't quite the same height as James but he is getting closer. We go on Monday for his 15 month checkup. I will give you his stats then.
LOVE KARL DREWS PARK as well! We'll have to meet up there one day!
Post a Comment