Monday, March 16, 2009

Things that go Bump Bump

James and Conner love to go on the golf cart with their daddy. James will say go Bump Bump because he likes to ride in the grass ditch in front of the office and then on the side of one of the storage buildings. It is a very bumpy ride and they have huge smiles on their faces the entire time. You can usually hear some giggling too.
I didn't catch a picture of it but Conner was playing on the golf cart like he normally does. He was standing on the back seat and decided to come to the front and did a somersault flip over the top of the seats and landed on the floor of the front of the golf cart. I think he scared himself more than anything. I know he scared ME!
James might eventually get the idea that it is best to ride your tricycle on the pavement and not the grass. He has tipped over and fallen off every time he has tried going from one to the other over the last week.

No comments: