Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Baby Girl Murtaugh

On my last visit to the OB, I was scheduled for another ultrasound. My first request was that the sonographer reconfirm that we are having a girl. She laughed but indulged me and yes she is still a girl. They keep checking on the location of my placenta. It is still partially covering my cervix so when I go for my next appointment on March 18th they will do another ultrasound to check the location again. As long as I don't have bleeding or cramping the Dr said not to worry about it. The other thing that they note every time I have an ultrasound is that this little girl is breech. Since I will have a c-section delivery the position of the placenta and baby aren't too big a deal as long as I don't have any complications before then. One thing I have noticed is that she is a very active baby. She moves most of the day and part of the night. I hope she does sleep once she is on the outside. Maybe this little girl has a future in swimming or gymnastics. I am finally on the positive side of weight gain for this pregnancy. When I weighed in at the last visit I was 3lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight. Well, the first 6 months have gone by rather quickly. Now if the last 3 will do the same that would be great. I am in constant pain every day and that really makes it hard to be motivated to do things around the house. I spend a lot of time in the evening with the heating pad. I slept in the recliner last night and actually didn't wake up in pain this morning so I guess that is where I will sack out tonight and hope for the same results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going on 12 days since last post 13 days since a post w/ pictures!