Thursday, May 07, 2009

19 Days to GO!

Yep, that's right only 19 more days and we will be meeting our daughter! I had my first weekly appointment Thursday with my Dr who will be delivering our last baby. I didn't gain any weight from last week's visit but I measured right on track so no worries there. My Group B Strep test came back negative which is what I expected. I reported my increasing discomfort and he said at this point if I do go into labor they wouldn't stop it. I doubt I will since I didn't with either of the boys but each pregnancy has been different so ya never know.
Thursday night, I was in a fashion show at Coconut Point in Estero. The mom's group that I belong to was asked to help supply models for their National Mom's Nite Out to celebrate Mother's Day. I wore 2 outfits. My first outfit was from Target- the Liz Lange Maternity line. The second outfit was from Dillards and is from their regular woman's collection. I didn't realize it at the fitting but the second outfit looks like I am wearing a trash bag! We had to arrive by 4pm at Dillards to have our make-up done. After going through that ordeal I know why I never paid anyone to do my make-up before. My eyes were done in a dark shadow(looked black). With my bright blue eyes there wasn't a need for all of that crap on my lids. I also think my lip color was horrid but oh well. I didn't pay for it so I guess I'll get over it.

Outfit #1-Target(picture from www.news-press.com)

Outfit #2 Dillards (picture from www.news-press.com)

I had another photoshoot with Meredith on Tuesday night. We went to Sanibel Island and headed to one of the beaches. It was around an hour or so before sunset and the scenery was perfect. The bugs were definitely not our friends and we have the bites to prove it! Here are just a couple of the ones that she took that night. (click below)

Sanibel Slideshow

No comments: