Thursday, May 14, 2009

Little Dippers/Ichabod's

Two outings on Tuesday. We started the day by going to Little Dippers, a local kids pool. This was a great place however I was nuts going by myself. Conner was constantly running in the opposite direction of James. James would get upset if he didn't see me right by him. Luckily there were several moms from Mamapalooza there and they would reassure James by pointing out where I was or eyeing Conner for me while I tended to James. I will definitely go there again but with reinforcements!
Conner taking a food and beverage break.

James watering the pool.

This is pretty much the view I had of Conner while we were there.

James cheesing it up for the camera.


Tuesday night, I went to a Mom's Night Out at Ichabod's a restaurant/tavern for karaoke. I did not participate but had fun listening. It was nice to get out without children. I am taking advantage of all the MNO's before the baby is born since I will be cooped up for a while after she is born. I left by 10:15 and from looking at some of the pictures posted on the mom's site, it looks like I missed the real fun!

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

You are one brave mama! I took the boys there last summer by myself and had to leave after 20 minutes because I was losing my mind! We'll try again this summer, it should be better now that Aidan is taller. The weather is perfect for littler dippers right now :)