Over the last couple of days, Conner had been sleeping really well at night until last night. He has this funky cough that kept waking him up and he would cry. So, Jimmy is off with the boys this morning to the clinic to check it out. I swear they hardly ever go out. The only places that we have been taking them lately is the playground. I guess I better stock the diaper bag with Lysol and spray down all of the equipment before they start to play! Then maybe I should call in the hazmat team after playing to decontaminate them from any germs they may have come in contact with. I can't imagine what sickness would be right now if they both were in daycare.
READY...SET...
I went FAST!!!!
James has been spending all day in underwear for the last week and a half. He has had a couple of accidents but overall it is going well. He even takes naps(when I can get him to) in underwear and stays dry. At night, he still wears a diaper to bed and in the morning when he wakes up 90% of the time he has been dry. He will also tell us if he has to pee when he is wearing a diaper.
Both boys are becoming more aggressive with each other. Conner doesn't tolerate James taking toys from him anymore. He will push and slap James and then grab the toy back. James also has taken it upon himself to slap Conner if Conner does something he isn't supposed to do or if James doesn't like what he is doing. One of their favorite past times is to wrestle on the couch or in any of the chairs in the living room.
Taking a break from wrestling.
No comments:
Post a Comment