Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Final Countdown


7 Days Left!

Yes, that's right. This time next week we will be holding our baby girl. I had my last weekly pre-natal visit(insert sob...sniffle...sob). I see my OB on Tuesday for a pre-op visit and then we check in at the hospital at 10am next Thursday. There was a college student shadowing the Dr that I saw today. The Dr told her I had a very relaxed abdomen and asked her if she had ever felt fetus body parts through the abdomen before. She said no. I welcomed her over and said come and check it out. She probably felt one of the baby's elbows. Then the baby moved and her butt was sticking out on the other side. No weight gain again...however, I must have measured ok because the Dr didn't say anything negative about me not gaining weight.
After Jimmy took Conner to the Dr today we found out that he has croup. They gave him a steroid shot to help open his breathing passages and said to try to keep him comfortable. If he starts having trouble breathing bring him to the hospital. Otherwise, you just have to let it run its course. Croup is a viral infection so it is not treatable.

1 comment:

Auntie Missy said...

Give Conner hugs and kisses, I hope he feels better soon!