Yes, I love watching and listening to sleeping children. I often think back to my trip to MA to meet Marshall and how you let me have him sleep on my chest in the recliner. I felt so connected to him and have had that same feeling with each of my own kids. I can't wait to recliner sleep with baby Shannen too. Again, it will remind me of the first baby I did that with...your MARSHALL. :)
2 comments:
LOL! Meg, he's HUGE!
They are adorable when they sleep. I love sleeping children!
Well, when you start out big...
Yes, I love watching and listening to sleeping children. I often think back to my trip to MA to meet Marshall and how you let me have him sleep on my chest in the recliner. I felt so connected to him and have had that same feeling with each of my own kids. I can't wait to recliner sleep with baby Shannen too. Again, it will remind me of the first baby I did that with...your MARSHALL. :)
Post a Comment